KUUMBWA PRESENTED CONCERTS – See the 3-ways to purchase tickets listed below
INDEPENDENTLY PRODUCED CONCERTS / RENTALS – Tickets for Independently Produced Concerts/Rentals are available at a variety of outlets. Check each concert event listing on the Calendar for ticket outlet information.
All tickets subject to 5% city admission tax and service charge.
1. PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
Online and phone tickets are available until 4:00pm, day of concert.
Order by phone: *
Mon – Fri 12:00 – 4:00 PM
* An additional $4 per ticket fee will be applied to each phone order (in addition to service charges and tax).
2. PURCHASE TICKETS IN PERSON
3. PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE VENUE
If the concert is not sold out, tickets may be purchased at the door. Doors open one hour before Kuumbwa presented events. 5% city admission tax per ticket is added to all door ticket purchases.
JOIN KUUMBWA JAZZ AND SAVE!
Support Kuumbwa Jazz and save $$$. Join today and begin receiving the many benefits of membership! All contributions are tax deductible.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES
Once you have purchased your tickets, there are no refunds or exchanges allowed. Please check your ticket information carefully when purchasing.
SERVICE CHARGES & TAX
All tickets (online, phone, outlet) have a per ticket service charge added to the price of the ticket (service charge varies depending upon the cost of the ticket). All tickets purchased, regardless of outlet, are subject to 5% City of Santa Cruz Admission Tax.
All online and phone orders will be on the will call list at the door. There is no separate line for will call at Kuumbwa Jazz. Doors open one hour prior to showtime. A valid email address must be entered when ordering tickets in order to receive your confirmation number. Please be prepared to present valid ID at the door.
In the event of concert cancellation you will be notified via email. Your credit card will be refunded automatically the ticket price including tax. The service fee is non-refundable.
ACCOMMODATIONS / SPECIAL NEEDS
Please let us know of any special accommodations you may need by calling us in advance at 831-427-2227.
- Advertised ticket price does not include 5% City Admission tax and service charge. All fees are added to your final purchase.
- Event date and time, and occasionally line-up, are subject to change. Please use a valid email so that we may contact you in case of changes to your event.
- Ticket will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Children occupying a seat must have a ticket. Many concerts are not suitable for babes-in-arms.
- Cans, bottles, and food from outside vendors are not allowed into the venue. Filtered water is available at the café.
- Doors open one–hour before Kuumbwa Jazz presented concerts. For information on food and beverages at the venue visit our Café & Bar page.
- Your ticket is a revocable license. Management reserves right to eject disorderly patrons without refund.
- Use of your ticket assumes all risk and danger in participating in event and authorizes permission for use of your image or likeness in rebroadcast.
If you have questions about tickets, phone:
Kuumbwa Jazz Administrative Office
(831) 425-JAZZ (5299)
Monday – Friday, 12:00 – 4:00 pm