This is your invitation to purchase tickets to Kuumbwa Jazz’ fundraising event celebrating 40 years! Your participation supports our year-round concert and education programs. Thank you!
We guarantee a grand celebration starting with Bill the Oyster Man, champagne, delectable hors d’oeuvres and our specialty — superb wines poured by our good friends Erik and Judy Johnson, Miner Family Winery and Alfaro Family Vineyards. You will have time to peruse and bid on the impressive array of silent auction items. From tickets to our world champion Giants and Warriors to lots of award winning wines there is something for everyone. Remember your donations help support our programs. Thank you!
A gourmet dinner follows prepared by our own Chef Cheryl Simons. The centerpiece of the evening is the live auction with emcee and auctioneer, Romney Dunbar. From European Jazz Festivals to private house parties complete with catered food and fine wines, to original works of art by celebrated jazz photographer r.r. jones, our live auction is always irresistible!
Below is a partial list of the live and silent auction items guaranteed to bring you and Kuumbwa Jazz good fortune!
- VIP package for two to the July 2016 Gent Jazz Festival in Belgium plus three nights at Sandton Grand Hotel Reylof
- January 2016 Tucson Jazz Festival VIP package for two includes three nights at Hilton El Conquistador
- House Party – Casual elegance overlooking the Monterey Bay in an art filled private home catered with champagne, wine and live jazz music – Thank You Carolyn Hyatt and Gayle’s Bakery and Rosticceria!
- House Party – BBQ BLUES & BREWS – Thank You Charlene and Alan Heit and Bobby Bishop!
- Ted’s Excellent Wine Adventure starring Joseph Phelps Insignia – thank you Ted Kirkiles and Gabriella Cafe!
- Exclusive wine tours
- Special golf packages
- Plus much much more!
Please join us in thanking Erik and Judy Johnson along with our exclusive sponsor Dave Miner and Miner Family Winery for their long standing financial support and enduring friendship.
Tickets are $225 per person. Our event sells out quickly so please buy your tickets today!
To reserve please call 831.427.2227 Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. Visa/MC accepted.
Original artwork by Joe Hyatt.