- 3,000 square foot venue
- 200 seat capacity, theater style
- 100 seat capacity, banquet
- 13.5′ x 15′ stage (22’ 4” at widest point) Click here for stage diagram
- Professional, state of the art sound and lighting system
Rental fee includes:
- State-of-the art sound system
- LED light system
- Yamaha grand piano
- Professional sound engineer
- Bar & café staffing
$675 Friday & Saturday
$625 Sunday – Thursday
We require a $300 deposit and signed contract to guarantee the date. The deposit acts as default payment in case of cancellation for any reason. The balance of the rental fee plus all applicable incidental costs (including but not limited to: advertising costs, multi-track recording, video taping, house manager) are due in full ten (10) days prior to event.
- (3) door personnel to oversee ticket sales, capacity and safety and conduct of the audience
- Ticket sales
- Publicity and promotion
- 5% city of Santa Cruz admission tax on each ticket sold
- Payment of California State Withholding Tax (if applicable)
We assist in publicizing your event in the following ways:
- One week of concert listing in local Good Times Weekly newspaper. Renters may be included in additional week’s ads at the rate of $30/week (rate subject to change).
- Calendar listing on Kuumbwa Jazz website.
- Two e-mail blasts to Kuumbwa Jazz email list.
- Calendar listing on Kuumbwa Jazz voicemail system.
- Kuumbwa Jazz media list provided upon request.
For more information on presenting a concert or event at Kuumbwa contact Sandy Sloan at (831) 427-2227 x204.